Room & Suite Details
Unit 16 : Captain's Quarters Suite
- 3rd Floor
- 1 Bed / 1 Bath
- 3 Total Rooms
- Appx. 525+ Square Feet
- Call for Current Rate
- Call for Availability
- Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Separate Eat-In Kitchen with Sink, Two Burner Stove, Microwave and Full Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar
- Deck Overlooking Harbour
- Third Floor with Spectacular Views of the Harbour
- Call 910-454-0451 to Book This Suite or 910-279-1303 for Fractional Ownership Prices and Availability for This Suite
This beautiful suite was the Innkeeper’s private apartment and offers all of the convenience of home. Appointments include newly refinished hardwood floors, beaded board throughout, new furnishings, luxurious bedding, ceiling fans and much more. The coastal cottage design and décor feature soft hues in coastal colors as the perfect backdrop to stunning marina, ocean and marsh views. French doors open onto your private deck. This suite offers the most romantic setting to take in beautiful sunsets from your private deck and majestic sunrises from your cozy bed. The living room features a queen-sleeper sofa, flat panel television and DVD player. A full separate kitchen includes a full-sized refrigerator and sink, 2 burner stove, beautiful granite counters and tile backsplash.
This suite is truly for the romantic at heart. Wonderfully cozy, yet spacious with some of the best views of Bald Head Island.
Why Rent When You Can Own Prime Real Estate at a Fraction of the Price?
This unit is also available for fractional sale. List Price - $49,000. Please call 910-279-1303 for more information. Fractional Units with 4-Weeks Usage Range from $31,000 to $79.000.
Fractional Ownership Benefits at The Marsh Harbour Include:
- 4 Weeks Usage of Your Suite or Room on a Rotating Calendar
- Daily European Breakfast Buffet
- Daily House-Keeping
- Your Own Private Golf Cart
- Membership Privileges to the Bald Head Island Club: Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fine and Casual Dining, Fitness Center, Weekly Events and More!
- Your Room or Suite is Deeded Real Estate
- You May Rent Your Unused Time
- Low HOA Dues