Room & Suite Details
Unit 1 & 2 : Royal Palm Suite
- Handicapped Accessible First Floor
- 1 Bed / 1 Full Bath, 1 Half Bath
- 2 Total Rooms
- Appx. 510+ Square Feet
- Call for Current Rate
- Call for Availability
- First Floor, Private East Wing
- Living Room with Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- Granite Kitchen
- 1/2 Bath in Living Area
- Spectacular View Overlooking the Harbour
- Handicapped Accessible
- Hardwoods, Beaded Board Finishes
- 30 Foot Covered Veranda
- CALL 910-454-0451 to Book This Suite or 910-279-1303 for Fractional Ownership Prices and Availability for This Suite
- Available for fractional sale: see details below
This enchanting 2-room suite is your perfect gateway to Bald Head Island. With first floor entry; your golf cart is right at your doorstep. The 30 foot covered veranda adds incredible space and FUN as you relax and watch the boats coming and going in the marina.
The decor is pure Nantucket in style and relaxed comfort with a sectional sofa, flat panel television, hardwood and beaded board throughout. The master bedroom includes a romantic four-poster bed, and a handicap accessible bath and walk-in shower. There is a newly renovated 1/2 bath and granite kitchen to enhance this beautifully appointed suite.
Rent this suite with the Blockade Runner room and you will have the full downstairs East wing to yourself. This is a great choice for families or friends traveling together!
Why Rent When You Can Own Prime Real Estate at a Fraction of the Price?
This unit is available for fractional sale. List Price - $45,000. Please call 910-279-1303 for more information. Fractional Units with 4-Weeks Usage Range from $31,000 to $79.000.
Fractional Ownership Benefits at The Marsh Harbour Include:
- 4 Weeks Usage of Your Suite or Room on a Rotating Calendar
- Daily European Breakfast Buffet
- Daily House-Keeping
- Your Own Private Golf Cart
- Membership Privileges to the Bald Head Island Club: Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fine and Casual Dining, Fitness Center, Weekly Events and More!
- Your Room or Suite is Deeded Real Estate
- You May Rent Your Unused Time
- Low HOA Dues